Social Media

Saturday, 21 February 2015

Articles: Books: English: Business Letter Format


Business Letter Format
Marwat House, Gulshan Faizan, Nawab Adda, Uni Road.
D.I.Khan, K.P.K, Pakistan. Postal Code: 29050
24 February 2015

Mr. Muhammad Zaman Khan
M.K.Auto Body Parts. Industrial Area No.2
Sharjah, U.A.E.
Dear Mr. Muhammad Ishaq Khan Marwat


            Salaam, After saying Salaam, I hope that you are well doing your business. As I recently have checked the bank balance then I think to be invest them in such a way that to make them good for myself. And I also want to vast my business in the whole area. You also are doing well so I want you to be my best customer from my company what I will sell. I will give you a very of the good percentage of it. So if you know you agree than I will commit a very of the well deal with you.

            Approximately my deal will start from 9999999 because it also make a very of the less Tax. You know very well the procedure that I am going to apply on my business occupation. I hope you will feel and enjoy the way of business I am already doing. It will be my pleasure you to work with me. Wassalaam.


Your Sincerely,
Mr. Muhammad Shoaib Khan.

About Muhammad Shoaib Khan

we are certified themeforest Developers, Google blogspot developer and UI designers. We are popular at JavaScript engineers. We are team of professinal programmers, developers work together and make unique blogger templates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © All Rights Reserved ™

Blog Templates Designed by: Templatezy - Free Fonts - Sb Game Hacker